An artist specialising in a number of fields in fine art, with extensive experience in abstract artwork as well as semi-abstract and realism.
Ideally looking to outsource my artwork to different galleries and exhibit it. Products can be adjusted to suit the preferences and descriptions of the client. Available to start your order immediately and deliver it to you.
||Afri-Splendour Designs, Waterfront (Industry: African Art)
- Painting for Afri-splendour which specialises mainly in African art.
- Attending exhibitions on behalf of Afrisplendour and selling my paintings.
- Outsourcing paintings to different galleries on behalf of Afri-splendour.
|Jan 2009 – Dec 2009
||Epiphany Art Gallery, Durbanville (Industry: Fine Art)
- Abstract, and semi-abstract paintings for Eppiphany.
- Painting for exhibitions.
|Sept 2006 – Dec 2008
||National Art Gallery of Zimbabwe (Industry: Fine Art
- A major artist for the gallery producing paintings for sale for more than 2 years.
- Also taking a major part in exhibitions twice quarterly with 100% sales each time.
- Some major exhibitions:
- Verander Art Gallery quarterly exhibition in Harare
- Amabooks yearly exhibition at the National art gallery
- Induna Art Gallery exhibition
- International exhibitions attended by our sales agents where 50% stock was my paintings and 100% sales was achieved in Norway, Holland, and America
|Jun 2005 – Aug 2006
||Polytechnic College of Bulawayo (Industry: Academic)
- Instructing fine art college students on Wood and Stone sculpture and Commercial art.
- Taking the group of students to art workshops and exhibitions and attending with them.